Sunday, September 9, 2012

what's up???

So, hopefully this week, Kat will get to do my nails. And, hopefully this weather will be nice enough so i can take pictures of my new home! I know i mentioned it before, but i moved to be closer to Kat. Now if only Alaia and Izaiah would move this way. Hilariously enough, Izaiah and Isaac (its not his first name XD) actually lived close to each other, both dad's run a farm, but Isaac's father only does it as a hobby. Izaiah's father is a full time farmer. But i doubt it will happen....Those two really do prefer the woods. Not me!

How's it been by you guys? OH...also, i'll be going back to Florida soon for my mermaid photoshoot! And two weeks in the sun. I have been working hard on my house and getting it ready...But while i'm gone, Kat is gonna house sit. I leave wednesday btw. Hopefully, no hurricanes...*crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment