Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mmm mmm mmmmmmmm

Man do i love going to Morgantown to meet up with my one client there. Best sushi by far....Ogawa. I know, some might have expected Dragonfly, but after a few times there, my client and i both agree that they need to stop catering to the frat boys who think their so cool by eating something other than burgers. Ogawa has great sushi, a very normal atmosphere like you would expect at a sushi bar in nyc and not too over priced (though he always says it ain't the price that makes good sushi but the chef's ability.) After dinner we would normally go for a walk along the river but instead we just went to a cafe for coffee and chatter.

No, no sex kiddies.*laughs*He's like my dad's age and just appreciates a beautiful girl on his arm. He's sweet and was one of the first in my "oldest group" who got me started. I do owe a good portion of my beginnings to a certain former DC mistress who saw me standing around trying to figure out a job on the steps of Penn Station in nyc. I wonder if Bette isn't busy next week...i'll have to ask her if she wants to go shopping. I do so love shopping!

Oh yeah! Like my pic? Kat's Husband Isaac drew it for me...he's a really good artist. Hehe, not gonna see my pretty face for real guys, sorry. Goes with the whole, keep myself safe thing. And as you all should know, only names in here that are real are certain ones...all clients and such are renamed for their benefit. Kat and Isaac on the other hand couldn't care less if anyone saw their names....XD

No comments:

Post a Comment