Tuesday, May 29, 2012

So here's a question

So, here's a question I've been asked by a few clients over the years. "So, you're religion is wicca? What does that mean?" I've tried to explain it but it's hard to explain something that is familial and personal to me and my family. By family, I mean my coven. My parents are loving people and understand that I was given a chance to become someone productive and useful as my dad would say. But the one thing they never could understand was that I fully embraced the heritage they gave me. I got the lion share of magical gifts, whereas my younger sister and brother are extremely normal to the Nth degree. I'm the weirdo in the family! I was raised outside of DC, but Kat and I ended up meeting at this christian thing in middle school (YES...I was also raised Episcopalian.) So after that we ended up good friends and because of Kat, I met Raziel. You'll hear me talk about Raz a lot as well as poor Kat (she's my best friend/sister she knew what she was getting into when she suggested this!)

He trained us both to accept our hereditary gifts and follow family traditions. Unlike many "New Agers", we go by Magus or Magi (yes, the three wisemen jokes may fly.) Personaly, I like "Sexy Sorceress". So, if you have a question about what it is I do, feel free to leave a comment! But seeing as how our religion, like everyone elses' is personal on level, I am not getting into the nitty gritty details on here. For now, everyone will have to live with this.

"Salagagoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo Put 'em together and what have you got bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Salagagoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo It'll do magic believe it or not bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Salagagoola means mechicka boolaroo But the thingmabob that does the job is bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Salagagoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo Put 'em together and what have you got bibbidi-bobbidi bibbidi-bobbidi bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"


Now just so everyone doesn't think i'm strange, I will flat-out refuse to define her religion as ya'll haven't even gotten parts of the story yet. Until that time, ya'll can wonder. -Kibykat

No comments:

Post a Comment