Monday, May 28, 2012

Oh Goodness Gracious Me...busy!

Last year on this date, Kat eloped to Las Vegas!*giggles*yup, she decided to say screw it and they did the deed the cliche way. But Kat was the most beautiful of brides that memorial weekend. Honestly, it was a fun week there. I think Kat had a lot of fun out in the desert. Poor Isaac was looking very old school gangster but the sun came out and shined right down on them for the whole ceremony! *laughs* I and everyone else said it was a sign that the gods favor this commune of two souls. Practically every picture of them, there's sunshine. But i digress. I did a photo shoot in japan back in april, which was annoying because japanese is not my strong point. Poor Iikari was frantic by the end because the only way we could communicate was through hand signals and dance. Thank goddess for my ability to recognize geisha dances.

Venice was by and far my most favorite stop in my intercontinetal tour over the past week. The city is just...beautiful. Paris was paris though i must say the issue with bhurka are becoming outrageous. To me, a bhurka is beautiful because you never...never...know what is hiding under there. A drop dead goregous woman could be hiding underneath! As usual, England was england. And speaking of, Murdoch is still going down in flames. Which does not bode well for a client of mine. But hey, he was a very lazy client. Once a year on the anniversary of his mother's death always creeped me out....*shudders*Thankfully, he never wanted sex, just someone to spend the day with. His mother was his life. I always tell my psych client that that customer would be a field study for him. As many have probably figured out, i don't actually kiss and tell....i just give tidbits. I'm such a tease in that regard. Later kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment