Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ah, the fun never stops


Yes, its true....when it rains, it pours....with fun. Kat just had to repair her roof. But we had fun. We made her youngest brother go monkey onto the other half of the duplex's roof and paint it with roof tar. He came back looking like he was gonna do a "black face" from old hollywood! It was hilarious! Then to cap off the fun, we had to go be the neighborhood watch and scream at a bunch of idiots at midnight on a week day. Poor Kat, she looked so tired. I tell you, it seems this neighborhood is a never ending stream of idiots. We sometimes sit on the porch just to watch to idiots go by! And do our nails too. We multitask, us Magus girls. The other day, Kat did her daughter's nails cause Lala asked...ut was cute. She picked out that nicki manjia color yellowy green then requested hot pink stars. She's a riot I tell you and smart too. She's also a true little diva. But she is only 4. Cutest curls too. I'll post a picture for everyone.


Now they are copyrighted, but frankly, its sad....Kat took em, she just used them on the company's equipment. The top one if from Month's ago. Best shot of that mischievous little devil. Says, "Look...don't piss me off. I'm not in the mood." The other two were from her 4th birthday pics. I love the one of her in the dress, soooooo southern belle. Too Cute. And the Rocker Girl was adorable. She had the Ipod and was trying to figure out why the music wasn't louder. She also just looked too cute in the outfit anyway. She is an adorably evil smart child. I love her as if I had her. And the best part is, I hear about her every day. And usually once a week, I'm there. Love that kid! Now, you all may bask in the Lala.

No comments:

Post a Comment