Friday, June 29, 2012

A weekend with Sir

this is truly a journal for you ladies. Today I'm going to tell a tale where all names are left out. Sir is one of my older clients. Not just long running, he's much older than me. As a member of Otherkind, he has a kind of longevity not many of us see (i'm a merged demon...big difference there.) And Sir truly treats me like a princess in public. In the bedroom, I am his equal. Its very hard for me since I merged with Suneal, my demon half. As He's male and generally prefers being in charge in the bedroom, I as the female have to try and compromise with my demon inside (XD pun intended.) Here's one date night for us:

We started at the night at our favorite restaurant in Boston (he's a Bostonian), The Capital Grille (must be fancy, its spelled with an e at the end...*snickers*). They have moved to a new location but its beautiful. We enjoyed our usual Prosciutto Wrapperd Mozzarella with Vine Ripe Tomatoes...so yummy! Then we got one meal. Sir refuses to eat anything unless I am ordering it. I am his priority in public which is extremely flattering and sometimes a little odd for me. So I ordered Lobster and Crab stuffed Shrimp. Then i purposely ordered him a meal. Oooh, that got me in trouble. I got him his favorite meal, the Dry Aged Steak Au Poivre with Courvoisier Cream Sauce. But he ate it happily even though I knew I was pushing it. He's a true Dom in the strictest sense that when he's with a woman, he is in charge. With me...all rules are thrown out. I'm the only woman he can't bend to his will willingly. So, the game continued. Normally, I would order dessert but I had a little bit more fun for the night with him. I asked him to take me to The Middle East.

Its a restaurant and nightclub. This pretty much garnered a glare. At Middle East, i decided that I had to push it to the extreme and ordered a dessert. You see, Sir has a secret sweet tooth. I ordered the one thing I knew he'd kill to enjoy. Homemade Namura (honey cake). SOOO GOOD. I love Honey Cake, its one of my favs. Plus I have a major Falafel love affair but that is neither here nor there.... There's always music and dancing. After we ate dessert, i dragged Sir out for a few dances. Goddess above, he's a superb dancer and if i could have his babies just for that, I would. Now, I admit, Sir and I are a good match on the dance floor. Its like watching sex without any intercourse. Which is how really good dancers partner. After a few dances, Sir was more than ready to leave. I truly had pushed his buttons. I felt the aggression sizzling through him. Insert insane giggles here cause i wanted that.

Once outside, Sir was all business and his features were stony. Oooh, I was playing with fire when i asked if he wanted to drop me off at my hotel. All i got was growls and glares but then words slipped out that i totally felt were hotter than the desert. "No, and if you keep it up, i may break our only rule of equality, ....." (he knows my real name) Yup, I was totally in for it.

Back to his place we went and oh my, the first thing he did was shove me against the door and kiss me senseless. Sir is a slave/pet trainer for high class clients. But no one knows this as he keeps his identity secret. And let me say that when a Dom lets go and grants equal rights its a thing to be treasured. I honestly can say, he's the only male I think even Suneal would submit to if my demon would admit it. Once the kissing started, there was no going back. Mind you, most Doms will not ever allow the submissive to gain any kind of upper hand, but as he came to me first all those years ago and said "Equality between us only my dear...we both hate bowing to others." and I accepted, He has to let go and allow me my choices. Though secretly, i know that a true Dom is giving their submissive what they crave and beg for, so in essence their giving the sub the upper hand, subs just never really figure it out i think. And the ones that do....they just love the game even more.

So the kissing led my dress being ripped and his shirt buttons finding the floor as their new home and bras and undies being shredded. Nothing says hard and fast like shredded clothes! What truly took me by surprise was he decided to be gentle once we got to the bed. I was....slightly confused but i went with it. Loved every minute of it. I think I may be the only girl he allows to sleep in bed with him and all night. After a few hours of being screwed silly and such, sleep claimed us both. I woke to the smell of chicory coffee (nawlins thing) and beignets with caramel dip and fresh fruit. I told him I think I had died. This totally made him laugh and I haven't seen him so relaxed and carefree in ages. This also came with a large box the size of a dress and let me say, when he buys me a dress, its an immediate try on cause its always topshelf with him. Besides the dress was a trip for new undies and bra. Thankfully, he made the arrangement for my hotel to be canceled and all my stuff brought there. Sneaky Sir is Sneaky....*waggles finger* So I wasn't without clothes for our shopping trip. I was quite content that weekend. What was supposed to be an evening turned into a weekend and since that time two years ago...Sir and I always spend at least one weekend together and relax. Last year was down in Nawlins and it was perfect. So, to Sir I say this. Kiss Kiss Mister.

No comments:

Post a Comment