Thursday, June 21, 2012

YES

I got chosen to be a mermaid! YES YES YES. Now, as usual, i'm telling you guys anything about the shoot. I honor my contracts very much. But I will get copies of me as a mermaid. I'm sooo happy. Also, because i tested really well in the underwater breath holding contest, I get to do mine underwater! The photographer was actually hoping I would do well, She loved my look and thought I would make a good "evil sorceress/ursula" type. I honestly can't wait. OH! We also get to keep the tails (pretty much their custom made so unless someone has the same measurements, it won't fit anyone else) if we wish to (and pay a small fee for them.) I'm the only one who opted for that. Heck yes, I want my tail....its gonna be awesome! And since i opted to buy mine outright, they offered me the option of choosing which color scheme i preferred for it. I can't wait for September just so I can do this shoot. I've even made sure no other appointments will around for a few days before leaving for a week and a few days after. I will take my lappy with me kiddos just to keep in contact but yeah...two weeks of me enjoying mermaidom....

No comments:

Post a Comment